Monday, February 8, 2010

44// Windsor Wine



This is a entry I submitted for a wine label contest for Windsor Wine. It's basically circles and hearts combining and floating around. I call it bubbly hearts.

-----

updated 02.10.10:



Here is a photo of the label on a wine bottle that windsor vineyards took. I didn't win, but I'm just glad to give it my best and have a entry for my daily designs. What I do regret is that I didn't submit the design that had the color background to make it pop. At the last minute, I decided to take it out and put a white background, but after I saw all the photos of the wines together with the contestants' entries, my label didn't pop out as much because it was too white. Aw...oh well.

Its fun looking for contest to enter that I normally wouldn't enter and just upload them to my daily designs. Its a great motivator!

No comments:

Post a Comment